Video Trail Reviews.com Exclusive Facebook, Twitter, Google+, and YouTube Fan SWEEPSTAKES
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY.
OPEN ONLY TO LEGAL RESIDENTS (INCLUDING APO/FPO ADDRESSES) OF
THE UNITED STATES (EXCLUDING PUERTO RICO),
WHO ARE 21 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER WHO HAVE OR
OPEN A FACEBOOK, TWITTER, GOOGLE+, OR YOUTUBE ACCOUNT AS OF THE DATE OF ENTRY.
VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.
1. Sweepstakes Period: Video Trail Reviews.com Exclusive Facebook, Twitter, Google+, and YouTube Fan SWEEPSTAKES (the “Sweepstakes”) begins at 6AM Eastern Daylight Time (“EDT”) on July 4, 2014 and ends at 6PM EDT on August 15, 2014 (the “Promotion Period”).
2. How to Enter the Sweepstakes: If you are not yet a Facebook, Twitter, Google+, and YouTube Fan of Video Trail Reviews.com visit http://www.facebook.com/VideoTrailReviews during the Promotion Period and “Like” or “Follow” Video Trail Reviews.com and then completely fill out the entry form and you will be entered.
3. General Entry Information: Entries must be received no later than 6PM EDT on August 15, 2014.
4. Eligibility: This Sweepstakes, is open only to legal residents (including APO/FPO addresses) of the United States (excluding Puerto Rico), who are 21 years of age or older who have or open a Facebook account as of date of Entry. Void in Puerto Rico and where prohibited by law. All United States federal, state, and local laws and regulations apply.
5. Sweepstakes Random Drawings: Three (3) Winners will be selected from among all eligible entries received during the Promotion Period in a random drawing on or about August 15, 2014. Odds of winning will be dependent upon the number of eligible entries received during the Promotion Period.
6. Prizes and Approximate Retail Values (“ARV”): GRAND PRIZE (1) The individual that submitted the Entry will win a set of 3 DVDs by Fluidride.com (ARV $49.95). Prize winner will be notified by e-mail used at the time of Entry or social media site. Prizes are not transferable; no substitutions or cash equivalents are allowed except by the Sponsor who reserves the right to award a prize of equal or greater value. Sponsor assumes no responsibility or liability, for damages, losses or injury resulting from acceptance or use of any prize. Taxes related to the prizes, if applicable, are the sole responsibility of the individual winners.
7. General Rules: Unless otherwise prohibited by law, submission of an Entry constitutes permission to use the entrant’s and the subject of their Entry’s name, Entry submission (as applicable), likeness and biographical information for advertising and publicity purposes, without further compensation. Potential prize winner and the subject of the Entry each may be required to sign and return via email/mail, an Affidavit of Eligibility, Liability Release, Assignment of Rights and where legal, and a Publicity Release within three (3) days of notification attempt or if affidavit is not returned, prize will be forfeited and an alternate will be determined.. Return of any prize or prize notification as undeliverable may result in disqualification and alternate determination/selection, even if an Entry was posted online. All entries will be declared made by the authorized account holder of the e-mail address submitted at the time of entry. “Authorized account holder” is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an e-mail address by an Internet Access provider, on line service provider, or other organization (e.g., business, educational institution etc.) that is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address. Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual that tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or Site; violates the Official Rules; or acts in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT OR ANY OTHER INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEBSITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO PROSECUTE AND SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH INDIVIDUAL TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. Sponsor and its agencies are not responsible for technical, hardware or software malfunctions, telephone failures of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections, or failed, incorrect, inaccurate, incomplete, garbled or delayed electronic communications whether caused by the sender or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in this Sweepstakes which may limit the ability to participate or by any human error which may occur in the processing of the submissions in this Sweepstakes. Sponsor reserves the right to cancel the Sweepstakes if it becomes technically corrupted, and award the prizes based eligible entries received prior to cancellation. Entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor, which are final and binding.
8. Sponsor: The Sponsor of this Sweepstakes is Video Trail Reviews.com.
9. Limitation of Liability: NEITHER Video Trail Reviews.com., THEIR AGENTS, EMPLOYEES, PARENTS, SUBSIDIARIES, OR AFFILIATED COMPANIES, AS WELL AS, THEIR ADVERTISING AND PROMOTION AGENCIES SHALL HAVE ANY LIABILITY FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, LOSS OF OPPORTUNITY OR GOODWILL. IN ALL EVENTS, THE SOLE MAXIMUM LIABILITY OF SPONSOR AND ITS AFFILIATES SHALL BE LIMITED TO THE ARV OF THE PRIZES SET FORTH HEREIN.
10. Governing Law & Venue: THE NEW JERSEY COURTS (STATE & FEDERAL) SHALL HAVE SOLE JURISDICTION OF ANY CONTROVERSIES REGARDING THE SWEEPSTAKES AND THE LAWS OF THE STATE OF NEW JERSEY SHALL GOVERN THE SAME. EACH ENTRANT WAIVES ANY AND ALL OBJECTIONS TO JURISDICTION AND HEREBY IRREVOCABLY SUBMITS TO THE VENUE OF THOSE COURTS WITHIN THE COUNTIES OF BERGEN, NEW JERSEY.